- KPMG: External communication, media relations, launching international studies and press events in France. Presenting content in the real estate, building, mobile banking, family business, investment and startup industries.
- Dow Jones Indexes: Cross-cultural communication strategies in Europe, the Middle East and Asia. Up to 27 interviews organised in 5 countries for one major launch. Double the number of interviews of spokespeople.
- F&C Investment: Property financial projects and event management in a local school.
- Suez Environnement: Announcing the financial results worldwide to a targeted list of financial journalists.
- Danone Eaux France: Corporate PR strategy for B2B events, media training and speech writing.
- Early Metrics: UK and FR corporate PR.
- Vertical Future: UK PR soft launch in the media.
- TextMaster: Creating a brand reputation in Europe through features announcements, events and social media.
- Startup Leadership Program: Raising the reputation of a world-class training program and lifetime network for outstanding founders and innovators in France.
- DK Ambassador: Translating and editing communication documents (french and english).
- Diageo: Behaviour change campaigns among young audiences to promote responsible drinking in the UK.
- Financial Times: Promoting financial and health events to CEO »s and managers in Europe.
- Germanwings: Introducing marketing and PR initiatives in varied German cities: golf weekends, summer festivals, children activities.
- The British Virgin Islands: Media, marketing and competitor analysis for a new pitch.
- European PR agencies: Developing pan-European campaigns with agencies in Paris, London and Munich.
- HeadlineAffairs: French media relations for German clients; Creating and editing French texts on Wikipedia.
- Land Securities: Long-term PR campaigns for outlets: The Galleria in Hatfield and Gunwharf Quays in Portsmouth.
- Tesco & CB Richard Ellis: Writing newsletters in the commercial property sector.
- Lunson Mitchenall: Daily PR activities, editing, press releases, organising spokespeople interviews and annual parties, Blog partnership with a property magazine.
- MIPIM: Organising exclusive property events in Cannes for various clients.
- COP21/CMP11– United Nations Climate Change Conference 2015: Strategy and content creation for the Action Agenda. Coordination with international organisations taking actions against climate change.
- The Department of Health: Health responsible campaigns during summer festivals in the UK.
- The Department for Children, Schools and Families: Surveys and interviews in woman magazines. Event management for the Think Fathers summit to promote public understanding of fatherhood.
- The Home Office and the Foreign Office: Media training for small groups in varied cities. Working hand-in-hand with government departments to address sensitive political topics.
- The Kent Thameside Delivery Board: PR activities and organising an event to promote Ebbsfleet Internationl among investors, residents and journalists.
- Marvin and the Cats: Managing the promotion of the Forecast, a play presented at the Greenwich theatre.
- L’Été vient, Agnès Guillaume: Press support for an art exhibition in Belgium.